Swansgate Price is Right
11th March 2019
To celebrate Mother’s Day we are launching our new game THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
If you can correctly guess the value of the Mother’s Day gifts inside the basket then you could WIN them!
To enter head to our Facebook page and take a guess at the total value of the contents of the basket.
The person that guesses the correct value (or the closest guess) will win the contents!
Price is Right Mother’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entries to the prize draw are via the Swansgate shopping centre Facebook page only.
2. One prize draw entry per person.
3. The Swansgate Price is Right Mother’s Day Competition will be open for entries from 12pm on Monday 11th March 2019 and close at 12pm on Friday 22nd March, the winner will be announced on the same day.
4. There is one prize to be won, the entire contents of the Swansgate Price is right Mother’s Day basket. (basket excluded!)
5. To enter the competition the entrant must
- Like the Swansgate Facebook pageLike the Price is Right Facebook post
- Comment on the Facebook post with your guess at the total value of the contents inside the basket
6. The person that guesses the correct value will win the contents of the basket.
7. If more than one person guesses the correct value then the correct entries will be put into a prize draw and the winner will be chosen at random.
8. If nobody guesses correctly the person with the closest guest will win the contents.
9. The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition on the same day the draw has been made.The winners must make contact and arrange their prize within 14 days or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
10. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
11. The prize will be available to collect from the Centre Management office, Swansgate shopping centre, 18 Spring Lane Wellingborough,Northamptonshire, NN8 1EY.
12. Prizes cannot be posted. If the winner cannot collect in person then another winner will be chosen.
13. Employees of Swansgate shopping centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
14. To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on the Swansgate shopping centre Facebook page.
15. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
16. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
17. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
18. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
19. The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised.
20. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.